WalkAide: A major step forward in the treatment of foot drop!
For more information on the WalkAide® System please call Nolan Hayday - WalkAide Advisor - at (780) 452-5771 ext. 206 or Toll Free at 1-800-387-5053 ext. 206.
5 Reasons Why You Will Love The WalkAide
- Bi-Flex Cuff: Easy to use & improved design.
- No Heel Sensor Required - Walk without footwear and wear sandals!
- Patented Tilt Accelerometer - Promotes natural, efficient gait pattern.
- One "AA" Battery - Lasts approximately 30 days.
- Self-Contained System - No remote controls, no external wires!
The New Pediatric WalkAide System
The Pediatric WalkAide System is an advanced Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) System for the treatment of Foot Drop in children caused by upper motor neuron injury such as:
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury
- Stroke (CVA)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (HSP)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Pediatric Cuff: Designed to fit small children
- Pediatric Programming Options: Amplitude, Frequency, Pulse Duration settings for sensitive cases are well-tolerated
- Personalized Solution: Adaptive program & modular components through growth and maturity
- Self-Contained System: Single unit system with no extra pieces, ideal for playful kids
- Single Battery Operation: Operates up to 30 days on one AA battery, with no need for nightly recharges
- Patented Accelerometer: Promotes natural, efficient, and safe multidirectional walking
- Freedom in Footwear Option: Allows kids to have more freedom in footwear or no shoes at all
- Designed only for WalkAide users
- Protects from abrasions, environmental elements (such as rain, snow, dust or mud), accidental spilled liquids (drinks) and light impacts